- 40 E Crows Nest Ct, Shelton, WA 98584
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1782 Sqft
- Amazing 7.21 acres with 1.5 cleared that features 3 bedrooms, 2baths, 1782 sq built in 2007, large open front room that opens into the kitchen. Vaulted ceilings with master bedroom at one end. Large shop , tons of room with privacy. Fenced backyard lots of space. Come check out this great home with land. Gated entrance with private community.
- 71 E Geist Point Dr, Shelton, WA 98584
- 3 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 2324 Sqft
- Great waterfront home on Pickering Passage with appox. 93 ft of waterfront. Built in 2006 that features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with 2324 sq home. Large front room with a open concept floor plan. Big open kitchen, with bar sitting area, vaulted ceilings with fans, large bedrooms, bright sunny dining area, with new carpet and paint. Trex decking on the back porch that leads you down to the water. 2 car garage with lots of parking and RV parking.
- W Lakeside Dr, Shelton, WA 98584
- Last waterfront lot available on Lost Lake. Don't miss this opportunity to build that home on the water that you always wanted. Lot is cleared with water and power in the road. Great bulkhead on the water, steps to the water for you to have the dock you want. Great lake for boating and fishing.
- 110 E Annas Way, Shelton, WA 98584
- Building lot available in Timberlakes. Come build that home you always wanted. Check this out...2 lakes here 1, is non-motorized, the other offers swimming, fishing and skiing.
- 50 N Bingham Pl, Hoodsport, WA 98548
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 396 Sqft
- Peaceful Lake Cushman retreat nestled close to the Lake, well-maintained park-model invites rest&relaxation just a short distance from park/boat-ramp. Plenty of room to park sm boat. Make this cozy park-model your home away-from-home. On greenbelt/trail. No matter what your Olympic dreams may be, you'll find fulfillment here. Whether making meals in the well-appointed kitchen or enjoying your outdoor picnic shelter, barbecuing or cooking over the fire-this is life at it's finest at Lake Cushman.